x2 contract Senior Drilling Supervisors, India, Deep water.
I am looking for x2 contract Senior Drilling Supervisors for offshore deployments from India. Our client are currently working with 34 Subsea Development Wells + 9 exploration wells. We are supporting our client who are a long established Global Well Engineering & Drilling organisation. We are looking for candidates to deploy in October, due to the time it takes for obtain the necessary paperwork
In Q1 this year we placed two DSV's and one NDSV assigned to this project, all of which seem to enjoy the challenge.
You need to possess 10 years' experience as a Company man / DSV in order to apply and a relevant industry degree to apply.
28/28 rotations, with 2 days travel being paid. Business class flights from are available from Europe or US
- 10 yrs as Senior DSV / senior company man ( essential!)
- 3 yrs+ on Deepwater > 300m - for the Anchor Moored position
- 3 yrs on Deepwater on drill ship / DP vessel rated for > 1500m for the Dynamically Positioned vessel position.
- You must have worked outside of your own country, ideally in Asia, Middle East or West Africa with Multinational teams. Previous experience with a national oil company would be good
- Must be fit, able and healthy to deploy. You must be under 60 ( as set by the client)
- Industry degree ( engineering or O&G essential )
If interested please send across your CV. You can find me on linkedIN also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales