Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking an Operational Assistant to work in Midland, Texas.
Typical work schedule:
Mon-Thurs 6am-4pm OR 6:30am-4:30pm
Fridays 6am-10am OR 6:30am-10:30am
Are you a go getter and a self-starter that is willing to learn? Come work with us!
- Work closely with field/office personnel every day within the pipeline and facilities groups on coordinating data collection efforts
- Communicate with the foreman and the superintendents on a regular basis
- General administrative & clerical support
- Data management utilizing Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
- Process drilling invoices weekly
- Submit expense reports for management
- Organize and schedule meetings and catering
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Handle mail for department
- 2+ years of experience in AP, AR, coding, reconciling, tracking costs, invoicing, etc.
- Organized, detail oriented and strong communication skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills
- Knowledge of the following in Excel: ability to manipulate data, create pivot tables, perform vlook-ups, import and export data, create and use formulas, etc.