Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking a Contracts Administrator to work in a contract position within their facilities in Calgary, Canada.
- Support capital project procurement process including developing and executing bids, evaluations, negotiations, contracting and ongoing administration.
- Verbal and written communication skills, diligent to details and negotiation skills.
- Be able to analyze proposals, supplier submittals and technical data.
- Capable to accurately document and record customer, supplier and contract related information.
- Knowledge of contracting, procurement and supply chain management principles.
- Knowledge of applicable laws and regulations related to purchasing
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Undergrad degree in a related business field
- 0-2 years procurement related experience required.