Power Generation Project Manager / Engineer
We are currently recruiting for a Project Manager for a project which involves Power generation from flare gas here in Oman.
We have a very specific need for a Project Manager, who would ideally have the following:
- Experience with large Gas powered Generators. Reciprocating engines NOT turbines
- Project Management Experience, ideally in the Middle East, even more ideally in Oman and even better, dealing with PDO.
- Engineering qualifications or experience with respect to design and build of such plants
- Some degree of Construction experience.
- A decent and sensible can do attitude
2 years plus, either contract or perm.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.