Airswift Opportunity - Buyer - Calgary, AB - 12-months contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major O&G clients to seek a Buyer to join them on a 12-months contract in Calgary, AB.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the supply of goods or services
- Handle competitive sourcing processes as required
- Responsible for managing and issuing RFPs, RFQ and RFIs
- Responsible for spreadsheet analyses and proposal commercial evaluations. Coordinate evaluations with clients
- Effectively communicate with bidders, suppliers, and stakeholders
- Administer purchase orders providing status updates
- Keep purchase order records in SAP, ensuring requirements are met at all times
- Resolve PO-invoice exceptions to facilitate timely payments to Suppliers
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.