Cost Engineer (Intermediate)
Our client, a midstream company, is seeking a Cost Engineer to work a 1-year contract, with the possibility of extension, within their facilities in Houston, TX.
This person will be responsible for acting as a central point of contact with project accounting and project management groups for all activities relating to cost management.
- Map cost estimates to project WBS
- Collaborate with estimators and project manager
- Keep project incurred costs and forecasts in SAP
- Forecast Analysis
- Develop and manage staffing plans as input/basis for estimates
- Manage OM&A budget
- Proven proficiency in SAP and Excel
- Proficiency in SharePoint and MS Office
- Strong analytical skills