Talent Acquisition Analyst
Our client, a major oil and gas company, is seeking a Talent Acquisition Analyst to work in either in Chatham or North York, Ontario.
Primary Focus is to lead strategic and proactive sourcing initiatives, candidate assessment and selection, management of employment offers.
Specific Accountabilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop effective sourcing strategies based on workforce plans to recruit candidates who are a fit for the position requirements and culture.
- Provide guidance to Hiring Leaders on recruitment skills and the overall hiring process.
- Build strong relationships with desired candidates to ensure a viable talent pipeline.
- Resume pre-screening, candidate interviewing, assessment, short-listing and selection for open positions.
- Complete reference checks and negotiate offers of employment.
- Utilize internal and external networks to leverage best practices in recruitment and selection.
- Respond to external and internal inquiries regarding employment opportunities.
- Assist with international recruitment assignments and career fairs as required.
- Optimize efficiency of the recruitment process by making recommending and implementing improvements.
- Carry out a strong public relations function through ongoing interactions with potential employees; ensure a positive applicant experience.
- Guide recruitment efforts for campus recruiting.
- Post-secondary education with focus in Human Resources is preferred. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
- 2-4 years of relevant Human Resources work experience.
- Previous experience with full cycle recruitment process: preparing postings, sourcing candidates, screening candidates, preparing offers and onboarding new employees.
- Previous new graduate/on campus recruitment an asset.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint).
- A high level of enthusiasm and energy and thrive in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and drive projects to completion.
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively within a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, complemented by strong attention to detail and organizational skills.