Facility Rail Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Airswift Opportunity - Facility Rail Assistant - Lynchburg, VA - 6-months contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major O&G clients to seek a Facility Rail Assistant to join
The Rail Assistant will be responsible for the safe operation of rail rack and associated equipment. The individual has basic understanding of the rail system.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Ability to operate the rail facilities in a safe and reliable manner
- Understands of operational parameters (pressures, temperature, density, product specifications and how they affect process) and the equipment within the facility (pumps, compressors and truck loading dock).
- Rail operational inspections/checklists.
- Documents all pertinent operational data, daily activities, actions and events
- Communicates in an effective manner
- Communicates/coordinate work activities with Operations, other Trades and Logistics
Previous education & experience required:
- Understanding of current liquid and gas measurement procedures
- Understanding of Microsoft Office programs
- Valid Driver's License
- Oil and gas or rail experience is an asset.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.