6 days left
- Full Time
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Facilities Engineer to work within their facilities located in Artesia, NM for an initial 24-month contract.
Within this position you will be responsible for analyzing, troubleshooting, and restoring existing surface infrastructure elements for ideal operation. Alongside, will design and improve cost estimates for field maintenance projects.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Plan and manage projects for safe implementation with predictable cost, schedule and performance
- Support new surface infrastructure elements including pumping stations, pipelines, compressor stations, and oil/water/gas separation, conditioning and processing facilities
- Estimate, design, install and improve secondary waterflood and injection facilities for new and existing oil & gas production plants
Previous experience and education required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering
- 5+ years' experience in the design of onshore oil and gas production and/or gas conditioning, processing facilities, and maintenance purposes
- Experience building facilities from the ground up
- Ability to design pad model by your own
- Safety oriented person