6 days left
- Full Time
You are to prepare work to be estimated by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. Identify labor, material, and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications, and related documents. Computes costs by analyzing labor, material, and time requirements.
- Identify factors affecting costs, such as production time, materials, and labor
- Read blueprints and technical documents in order to prepare estimates
- Collaborate with engineers, architects, clients, and contractors
- Calculate, analyze, and adjust estimates
- Recommend ways to reduce costs
- Work with sales teams to prepare estimates and bids for clients
- Maintain records of estimated and actual costs
You are to analyze production processes to determine how much time, money, and labor a project needs. Their estimates account for many factors, including allowances for wasted material, bad weather, shipping delays, and other variables that can increase costs and lower profits.
- Downstream experience
- KBase working knowledge
- $1M+ Capital Projects
- Immediate Start
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.