Business Analyst IV
Airswift. Business Analyst. Houston, TX.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Business Analyst to join them on a 1-year assignment in Houston, TX
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Indirect report to the Project Manager to assist with project scope definition and provide business analysis support throughout the project lifecycle.
- Prepare business cases, current state (as-is) and future state (to be) analysis, process flow mapping, RACI and RAPID model, business process optimization recommendations, workshop facilitations, and training content.
- Assists the business in identifying proper controls, recommendations for automation, and understands integration with other interdependent programs.
- Responsible for preparing business requirements (business rules, business/functional/technical) specifications and managing requests for changes to the specifications.
- Ability to translate business information into terms understandable by non-IT savvy personnel.
- Coordinate and participate in UAT and testing activities.
- Business Analyst certification, related degree and/or a minimum of 10 years related experience within the oil and gas industry
- Understanding of project lifecycle stage gating controls and importance of document and records management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products, especially Visio
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.