5 days left
- Full Time
Title: I&E Designer
Duration: 6 Months to Perm/Extension
Shift: Mon-Fri (50hr week)
Pay Rate: Competitive with OT paid at time and a half
Assignments may include, but are not limited to:
- Generating equipment list, cable schedule, electrical details, redlining vendor drawings, working knowledge of codes, P&ID's, etc..
- Designing & Preparation of Project Drawings, Layouts, Schedules, Bill of Materials for I & E, PFDs
- Design One Line Diagrams, Schematic Diagrams, Lighting Layouts, Overall Cable Routing, Cable Tray
- Design Instrument Layout/location drawings, Instrument and Electrical JB.
- Provide Engineering support and create as-built drawings
- 5-15 years' experience
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
- Excel access database
- Understanding of 3D models is not a deal breaker but highly desirable
- Pipeline/Midstream experience
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.