2 days left
- Full Time
Work Schedule: 50 hour weeks. Monday - Friday 10 hour days (40 hour paid ST and 10 hours OT
Office Location: Katy, Tx/ limited travel - they will only be asked to travel if the project lead can't go to site/vendor, they then send the designer. All Travel can be expensed back to client
Contract Length: 1 yr . Could go perm after 6 months
- Support the provision of all documentation pertaining to the specification, quotation and purchase of devices is updated and readily available.
- Support budgetary estimates, scheduling, purchasing and ensure timely delivery of plant instrumentation.
- Support the specification of instruments to ensure compliance with client specifications.
- Support the purchase, tracking, and expediting, as necessary, of all required instrumentation in order to meet project deadlines, including relief valves, control valves, metering and analytical instrumentation.
- Directly assist the Instrumentation Specialists in the specification, procurement and provision of all metering and Gas Chromatograph equipment and provisions.
- Support the provision to the field with all necessary calculations for the calibration of instruments and attend equipment FAT's as required.
- Review P&ID's to ensure correctness and consistency in the representation of instrumentation, control loops and control functions.
- Ensure the specified instruments will work correctly, reliably and assign the correct range and settings.
- Identify potential instrumentation problems and resolve them.
- Responsible for the creation and revision of I/O lists, Control System Narratives and Cause and Effect Diagrams, including range and settings management.
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.