Specialist (Module Fabrication)
2 days left
- Full Time
1. Supervision over arrival of EPC Contractor's free issued equipment to a yard (demand, timeline)
2. Prequalification of suppliers and production plants with regard to independent procurement by contractors (verification of qualification profile, audits)
3. Participation in manufacturing schedules development, inspections at materials and resources manufacturers, procurement by contractors, etc.
4. Control over procurement of materials (rolled metal, pipes, fireproofing, etc.) by contractors (requests, proposals, order placement, flow of materials)
5. Control over supply of materials and resources, procurement by contractors to the yard (schedules, expediting, inspections).
6. Participation in recurrent meetings with contractors and EPC contractor dedicated to procurement and shipments.
7. Development of recurrent progress reports.
8. Coordination with Engineering Service (specification deviations, quantity of purchased materials, etc.)
9. Review of EPC Contractor's requests to modify cost/schedule related to equipment/materials.
10. Participation in mitigation of risks of delayed deliveries, development of plans and corrective actions.