Worley is looking for a Document Controller to join our Oil and Gas project delivery operations for a duration of 4 months for Aberdeen.
You will join the Project Controls function which provides Project Control services on projects to include planning, cost control, document control and estimating.
Project controls is involved in all stages of the project life cycle including Concept, FEED and the EPC phases subject to scope of requirements. To assist with providing these services, the Project Controls team utilises an in-house integrated project management system interfaced with proprietary systems where appropriate. Your skills and expertise will be utilised across a range of domestic and international projects, starting in the bid phase, continuing through to award, start up and execution.
- Responsible for maintaining the integrity of the project Electronic Document Management Systems (SharePoint, SHAREcat, Cimage).
- Assurance of the Worley document control function (Pre-loads, Document Distribution Matrix, completeness, etc.).
- Providing an accurate and unbiased view of project information status to both the Project Information Manager and the wider Delivery Teams.
- Supporting the Worley Document Manager in responding to Project queries and requests.
- Applying the document numbering and naming conventions for the project.
- Maintaining document registration, archiving and disposal procedures.
- Issuing document numbers.
- Ensuring compliance with standards and procedures.
- Relevant Document Controller experience related to engineering and supplier document management on projects or business assets (ideally Operator based with full lifecycle experience).
- Experience using web based Electronic Document Control Systems (EDMS) for controlling project documentation
- Excellent MS Office (2010) skills required (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experienced user of Adobe Acrobat Standard (creating/editing pdf files)
- Advanced communication and people skills
- Strong attention to detail and a methodical approach
- Experience performing effectively in a multi-disciplinary, multi-cultural environment
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment
- Strong commitment to HSSE
- High level of self-motivation.