Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an Engineer II to work within their facilities Pasadena, TX for an initial 4-month contract, likely to be extended.
Within this position you will be responsible for executing reliability best practices, developing and adjusting preventive maintenance responsibilities, and supporting maintenance activities. The position interacts with other technical teams on site (process engineering, maintenance, and capital project groups), company technical networks and peers, and vendors/suppliers when required to resolve problems and improve plant reliability and performance.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Supervise equipment performance and make develop recommendations
- Apply data analysis methods to improve engineering solutions
- Deliver technical support within discipline in the design and installation phases of projects for new assets and adjustment of present assets to minimize lifecycle rate and maximize asset availability
- Lead/participate in incident investigations and root cause analysis
- Contribute in interdisciplinary reliability development teams to guide efforts to ensure reliability and maintainability of equipment, processes, utilities, controls, and safety systems
- Effective utilization of analytical and other non-destructive testing practices designed to identify and isolate inherent reliability problems
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Science
- 3 + years' experience within a similar position
- Ability with mathematical concepts and operations
- Familiarity with Word Processing and Excel
- Knowledge of process instrumentation and control valves, reliability engineering concepts and techniques