Maintenance Planner/Scheduler III
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company is seeking a Maintenance Planner/Scheduler III to work a 12-month contract within their facilities in the North Slope, AK. The schedule will be 14 days on/14 days off.
- Guarantee the successful ongoing operations and maintenance of facilities.
- Ensure work status is captured and upcoming schedules are reviewed and communicated with operations and maintenance personnel.
- Ensure work plans are completed in a timely manner, material is on-hand and the job is ready to be scheduled.
- Oversee program work and associated budgets.
- Plan and coordinate External and Internal Tank Inspections.
- Reporting and Reviewing Key Performance Indicators to track program work.
- Serve as execution coordinator for work performed by external resources.
- Track and Manage costs.
- 5-7 years of experience.
- SAP, Prometheus/Primavera P6, and MS Office proficiency.
- Experience coordinating multiple complex activities.