Worley are recruiting a Materials Controller for our Repsol OLS Project on a permenant basis.
- To maintain all firefighting and lifesaving equipment and associated equipment in a safe and efficient manner, in compliance with all statutory requirements.
- Carry out planned preventative, remedial and breakdown maintenance in accordance with Repsol's maintenance management system.
- To manage the movement, storage and control of all materials and equipment to and from site in accordance with all legislative requirements.
- Carry out maintenance activities on firefighting and lifesaving equipment and appliances.
- Complete preventative and remedial maintenance in accordance with Maximo 7.5 schedule and work instructions, with particular emphasis on safety critical activities.
- Carry out fault finding and diagnostic checks on all platform equipment, ensuring any repairs are addressed promptly.
- Respond to breakdowns in a timely manner and carry out and apply effective fault finding and investigation techniques.
- Carry out and participate in Root Cause Analysis to improve equipment reliability.
- Ensure comprehensive work history is recorded in Maximo 7.5 and any follow up work and material required is identified.
- Ensure comprehensive records and logs are maintained and effective handovers are carried out at shift and crew change.
- Identify and propose ideas and solutions that will increase efficiency in cost or time without loss of integrity and present idea(s) to relevant management.
- Order all materials required through Maximo 7.5 to satisfy operational requirements.
- Ensure all material and equipment purchased deliver the best value, seeking the necessary approvals where appropriate.
- Prepare equipment for transport and complete documentation in accordance with the relevant regulations for shipment of goods.
- Ensure all material or equipment are checked on arrival at site prior to storage or use in a timely manner.
- Conduct inventory control and stock checks and minimise inventory where appropriate.
- Liaise with Operational Base, MAC group and suppliers to deliver an effective materials service.
- Ensure all records, reports, logs and systems are maintained with accurate and current information and effective handovers are carried out at shift and crew change.
- Provide accurate information to planning processes to support delivery of work plans.
- Provide relevant cost information and reports to site department to enable accurate budget control.
- Support and improve team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices.
- Participate in Worley competence scheme including any multi skilled role in accordance with the relevant competence framework.
- Adopt a flexible working attitude to provide support across all departments to ensure team success.
- Create, maintain & enhance effective working relations and identify and minimise interpersonal conflict.
- Maintain effective communication with all work colleagues at all levels.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation and be able to apply it in the workplace.
Health & Safety
- Ensure all work is conducted in full compliance with Repsol's HS&E policy, procedures and Safety Management System.
- Be familiar with and follow the Repsol Golden Rules for Health and Safety at all times.
- Comply with all relevant Worley HS&E policies and procedures where appropriate.
- Actively participate and support all Repsol and Worley Health, Safety & Environmental plans, initiatives and improvements.
- Carry out all activities in accordance with ISSOW.
- Comprehensive and detailed Risk Assessments and Toolbox Talks.
- Stop and re-asses any job where change is identified.
- Report all accidents and incidents.
- Carry out audits to ensure compliance with all relevant policies, procedure and site directives.
- Carry out Emergency Response duties in accordance with Repsol requirements.
Required Qualifications / Certification
- BA Maintenance
- Fire Fighting Equipment & Extinguisher Maintenance
- Repsol ISSOW Level 1
- Maximo 7.5 Training
- Relevant Dangerous Goods by Sea and Air certification
- COSHH Awareness
- Manual Handling Awareness