Well Log Analyst/Reservoir Engineer
ASA Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced Well Log Analyst with Reservoir Engineering experience for their Aberdeen based client who are world leaders in downhole tool technology.
The role primarily involves interpreting distributed temperature data and providing clients with a unique insight into the reservoir. With a background in Reservoir Engineering to complement the experience within the team to collaborate effectively with clients.
Principal Duties :
* Collate well information, pressure and temperature data, flow rates and fluid properties.
* Interpret the collated data, particularly with respect to the temperature profile transients and determine production rates of different intervals in the well.
* Write and present the report and interpretation to the client
Skills & Experience
* A good knowledge of Reservoir Engineering is essential as well as a wider understanding of well operations.
* Experience of working at the well site would be advantageous.
* A technical background in an engineering subject to a degree level with Reservoir Engineering experience.
* Previous use of Saphir/Emeraude software preferred.
* This is a client facing role. So good communication skills are essential.
* Experience of writing technical reports and industry papers would be advantageous.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting new opportunity. Please send your CV.
ASA Recruitment is one of Scotland's largest independent multi-sector recruitment agencies. We specialise in providing effective tailored solutions for permanent, contract and temporary employment requirements for our Clients and Candidates. We are members of the REC and are ISO certified.
YOU SEEK WE FIND