MWD Field Specialist
- Full Time
The Client : An international Oil and Gas Service provider
The position : MWD Field Specialist / Field Engineer
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Responsible for training, coaching and mentoring junior engineers or specialists following the equip training program requirements
- Follows the equipment program and competency requirements
- Meets and maintains all minimum Safety Training requirements as well as job related
- Fully responsible for pre-job planning and mobilization
- Develops and maintains a positive relationship with the clients to ensure repeat business
- Has required proficiencies for the services relevant to the job and must be certified competent as MWD Specialist as to industry standards.
- Fully responsible for delivering superior Service Quality to the client.
- Ensure all client deliverables (logs, digital data, reports) are delivered to the customers on time and meet client and industry standards all the time.
- Effectively manage inventory and supplies required at the well site.
- Maintains good communication with the Client's well site representative and rig crew and field support staff.
- Actively participates in knowledge sharing.
- Ensures all MWD reporting requirements are fulfilled accurately and on a timely basis.
- Follows up failures with the maintenance team and ensures failure reports are closed with clients.
- Ensures final end of well deliverables are quality controlled and delivered to the clients on time, all the time.
- Provides quality answers and solutions to the customer's questions, requests, or problems.
- Performs nuclear tool calibrations and wipe tests as required.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.