Project Controls Specialist
2 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Project Controls Specialist to work in their facilities in Austin, TX.
* Oversee all initial planning/scheduling efforts for projects in the portfolio.
* Establish documented baseline scopes, schedules, and budgets.
* Review, analyze, and reconcile Field Cost Estimates (VOWD) and make recommendations to PM's.
* Develop Cost Reports at the project / CBS level.
* Analyze SAP ITD's and work with Accounting/Finance to reconcile.
* Regularly update schedules and provide guidance to PM's.
* Document variances, trends, change logs.
* Regularly update TIC forecasts and provide AFE guidance to PM's.
* Identify and analyze risks to baselines.
* Create reports, as appropriate, for relevant stakeholders/team members.
* Chair project status meetings - Coordinate with field and office-based team to gather updates.
* Assist Portfolio Manager with updates to accruals, cash flow, and FY CapEx forecasts.
* Review invoices, and resolve financial / project issues, including PO/contract resolution.
Qualifications and Essential Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree or higher in Engineering, Finance, Accounting or another Technical field.
* 10 years minimum experience in Project Controls
* 5 years preferred in oil & gas industry, onshore E&P preferred.
* Project Management experience is preferred. PMI/Agile Certification is preferred.
* Excellent analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong problem-solving skills
* Able to multitask, shift priorities.
* Proficient in MS Excel
* Strong working capability in Visio, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
* Working knowledge of SAP
* EPC experience preferred
* Willingness to travel 10-25%