Inventory Control Analyst
Our client, a major Upstream Company within the Oil & Gas Industry, is looking for an Inventory Control Analyst to work in a 12+ months contract position in Port Allen, LA.
- Will be collecting paperwork from across the lube plant and completing and entry all transactions in SAP.
- Will be responsible for making corrections if errors occur or adjustments when needed, making sure that all information is accurate.
- Check production schedule and ensuring all production runs and raw material receipts are booked timely.
- Will need to work in the EOWO schedule but straight nights 12 hours shifts.
- Experience with SAP, Excel, Inventory, and Troubleshooting
- Needs to be able to walk around the plant (there are some stairs) around 20 to 30 minutes (twice a day) to collect paperwork since will be communicating with managers and other teams.