IT-Subject Matter Expertise (SME) III
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a IT-Subject Matter Expertise (SME) to work within their facilities located in San Ramon, CA. This will be for an intitial 12 month contract which will be subject to extension.
SAP technical analysts perform technical coordination and environment management for the company's mission critical SAP systems. This position helps maintain the S/4 HANA cloud-based ERP systems, as well as managing the migration and transformation of existing SAP
ECC assets from the company owned datacenter to the azure cloud. The successful candidate will partner and with SAP Technical administrators, business analysts, infrastructure teams, and project managers.
- Technical SAP Skills - 2+ years of SAP software/infrastructure lifecycle management, coordination, and planning including: SAP version upgrades, enhancement packs, patching, and new system builds.
2+ years of experience coordinating SAP project environment landscapes for large, complex projects including system builds, refresh schedules, and decommissioning
- Communication - Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a clear and simple manner.
- Analytical - Strong analytical skills and trouble shooting skills. Ability to analyze and understand complex technical issues
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Business or related areas
- SAP basis Experience
- Understanding of Windows OS fundamentals, UNIX/Linux fundamentals or similar
- Project management experience
- Experienced with Microsoft Azure DevOps (ADO) and Oracle
Agile certified SAFe, scrum, Agile for teams
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.