Senior SIMOPS Operator
An Oil and Energy Operator are looking for a Senior SIMOPS Operator to facilitate Operations on their FPSO Offshore Angola.
To operate, on request of the Field Operations team on the FPSO, the new equipment installed in the frame..
To ensure satifactory interfaces and communication with field operations team on site.
HSEQ rules & requirementsre satisfactory interfaces & Communication with Field Operations team on site.
Activities and context:
Brownfield Project division, and benefits of a matrix organization. It manages Projects from Basic Engineering to Startup / Hand‐over to Operations teams.
The nature of the brownfield Projects, with most of the execution offshore activities performed in SIMOPS on live FPSOs and congested seabed, increases the risks and consequently the challenges of the Projects (co‐activities with other Projects & Maintenance activities, minimization of shortfalls ‐production/injection‐, …).
Client manages EPC contracts with major international Contractors including onshore prefabrication in Angola, offshore construction & installation in Angola (FPSO modifications, SURF, SPS, SIMOPS, high number of contractors & subcontractors)
Brownfield environment, with all Site(s) activities carried out in SIMOPS mode
Lot of interfaces & synergies
1. To promote safety culture within the project and his activities. Lead by exemplarity to have the team members and colleagues.
2. To ensure that safe and ethic working practices are carried out within the activities that he is managing or interfacing with. To guarantee the
compliance on his activities.
3. To work by anticipation.
4. To promote innovation as far as compatible with good enough approach for all activities. To seek optimization and savings all along the different phases of the project. To focus on costs without impairing QHSE objectives.
5. To participate in the development of the operating procedures to be issued in the frame of the project, related to activities done during the project.
6. To participate in the update of the existing operating procedures, reviewed in the frame of the project, due to the modifications done on the FPSO.
7. To participate in the writing of the new operating procedures to be used during the project and in the frame of the future operations.
10. To perform the operator activities on the project and in support of the FPSO Field Operations team (equipment operating, valve operating, venting, draining, sampling, check of equipment parameters, etc.), before and during start‐up.
Operator, with a professional experience in Field Operations of 10 years min.
Good coordination communication skills.
Very rigorous in the job.
Electrical and Instrumentation Knowledge
French and English