- Supporting upstream and midstream teams during FEED, detailed electrical engineering, construction, and commissioning of the facilities
- Improving and maintaining electrical maintenance procedures and practices.
- Driving efforts to achieve improved electrical reliability across all assets.
- Driving efforts to reduce cost in electrical, instrumentation, and controls
- Supporting and following up on electrical construction activities to ensure compliance with engineering documents
- Ensuring corporate requirements and initiatives related to HSE are incorporated in the design and execution of the project
- Participating in design and HAZOP / PHA safety reviews
- Supporting material procurement activities by reviewing quotes
- Supporting operations and maintenance as needed in troubleshooting field issues with existing facilities and incorporating lessons learned in future designs
- This position requires collaboration with other groups such as Operations, Maintenance, Production, Facilities, HSE, Regulatory and others to ensure maximum value creation.
Here's what you'll get in return:
- Stable contract with a global Oil and Gas company
- COMPETITIVE hourly rate with benefits and a 401k
- Excellent working schedule
- Per diem for working days
Sthree US is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.