Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek an Engineering Analyst to work within their facilities located in North York or Chatham for an initial 12-month contract.
Within this position, will be responsible for conducting detailed checks of converted pipeline dataset to guarantee they meet reporting standards and exactly reflect the pipeline specifications.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Review Engineering drawings, bill of materials, other company records in order to validate pipeline conditions
- Analyze and assess pipeline Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) records and digitize appropriate information using the PRIM software package
- Create and operate GIS dataset using satellite imagery and basic tools in ESRI ArcMap software package
- Acquire a technical understanding of Integrity documents and procedures to drive developments to the data supporting Integrity and Risk assessments
Previous education and experience required:
- Technology diploma or Engineering degree
- Ability to read and understand technical documents, engineering drawings, and as-built construction drawings
- Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to verify data able to read technical/engineering documents