Senior Planning Engineer
On behalf of an International Project Management Consultant, we are currently looking for a Senior Planning Engineer for a 3 year contract in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia.
The Project is a large scale RO / Desalination Plant which will be managed from Design, Construction and Testing and Commissioning.
The project has recently been awarded so they are looking to have the Senior Planner to start early September but could wait for any notice period.
Project & Company: You will be working with the PMC / Owners Engineer to support the full EPC of a Reverse Osmosis / desalination plant. The client is a global client with a very large presence in the Middle East Water market. Background of the Senior Planner
- Degree in Engineering, Ideally Chemical, Process, Mechanical but not essential as Planning role.
- Min 10 - 15+ years industry experience with at least 4-6 years working on RO plants
- Must have RO experience working in a Planning Engineer role
- Worked on large scale plants, from 40,000 - 60,000+ cubic meters per day
- Preferably have a career history working with EPC or Consultants
- Past experience working on Design & Construction of Desalination Plants
Package / Role:
- 3 year contract
- 5 - 6 days per week depending on schedule
- Ideally a non rotational role with annual leave as per local labour law
Would consider a rotation such as 5.5 months on / 2 weeks off.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Planning with past experience working on RO / Desalination Plants before.
Sthree UAE is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.