- BS in Chemistry,
- prefer someone with no less than 3 years' experience, preferably in a quality control lab, preferably in a chemical or refinery lab,
- Knowledge of gas chromatography and experience in GC support, and use of GC control software,
- Proficient in MS Word and Excel.
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Chemist to work within their facilities located in Port Arthur, TX. This will be for an intitial 6 month contract which will be subject to extension.Job description:Qualifications:
- Manage the review of existing lab procedures.
- Write new and edit existing as necessary.
- Support control charts and assist with the management of gas calibration standards.
- Possibly some equipment support, depending on need.
- Any special tasks or projects that come up during the course of their stay, such as sourcing information, doing training, etc.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.