Project Lead/Manager III
Our client is seeking an Project Engineer/ Manager to work within their facilities in Anchorage, AK
- Provides oversight to the overall planning and funding to ensure an environmental and safe execution of a project.
- Oversees establishment of realistic cost, schedule and progress targets for the project which are in line with the commercial requirements of the Business.
- Identifies and develops plans to manage areas of risk.
- Leads, organizes, and controls all project work in a manner that ensures that project objectives are met or exceeded. Responsible for all project deliverables.
- Ensures alignment between the project and other
- Company stakeholders including development engineering, operations, BU management, co-ventures and regulatory authorities.
- Ensures that critical project control documents and procedures are developed and maintained, such as project execution plan, master schedule, resource plan, and contract strategy. Ensures approval of necessary consent applications from relevant authorities.
- Typically requires 10-15 years of experience.
- Provides oversight to professional and/or lead staff.
- Responsibilities may include several technical/functional areas.
- Resolves complex problems.
- Provides input to development of technical/functional strategies and ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives.
- Decisions are guided by functional objectives.