Manufacturing|Administrative Assistant V
Airswift. Administrative Assistant V. Salt Lake City, UT. 8 Months.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Administrative assistant to join them on an 8 months contract with the possibility to extend to work in Salt Lake City, UT
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, handling information requests and performing clerical functions
- Act as information and communication managers for an office
- General office duties such as ordering supplies, maintaining records management systems, printing, filing and performing basic bookkeeping work.
- Review and prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
- Prepare agendas and make arrangements for team meetings.
- Expert ability in event planning, budgeting, etc.
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 10 years' experience required.
- Experience working with senior leadership members required.
- Oil and Gas experience is a plus.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.