Learning Administrator (m/f)
- Administration of Non-Executive learning events and learning activities (classroom trainings / eLearnings).
- Single point of contact for learning queries, by telephone, email and online.
- Administers and monitors course bookings, promotes courses and takes appropriate action to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Manages the preparation, publishing and circulation of the training materials.
- Pro-actively ensures all legal and regulatory requirements in relation to mandatory trainings.
- Maintenance and update of the learning catalogue.
- Liaises with external service providers in collaboration with Center of Competence colleagues.
- Monitors course completion, attendance levels, and the quality of non-Executive learning events and provides reporting on this as required.
- Maintains online information systems e.g. online course bookings, attendance reporting, intranet information as directed.
- Undertakes other specific learning projects as directed by line manager.
- Complies with E.ON's data quality standards and reports non-compliance incidents.
- Apprenticeship with focus customer service, assistant or communication.
- Knowledge of learning processes and previous experience in a learning or HR role would be an advantage.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP LSO would be an advantage.
- Ability to analyse data and present reports in a clear and simple way.
- Customer and service oriented.
- Operates successfully in both a team environment and independently.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise activities assigned.
- Operates efficiently and effectively when under the pressure of competing demands and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a drive to develop own skills and the ability to take initiative as required.
- Business fluency in English and one other European Language (German, Hungarian, Romanian, Czech or Swedish) required