Civil Engineer / Specialist II
CIVIL ENGINEER/SPECIALIST II
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Civil Engineer/Specialist II to work within their facilities located in Baton Rouge, LA for an initial 12-month contract.
Within this position, you will be responsible for designing and supervising construction projects and providing civil structure and structural steel support.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work completed
- Facilitate and manage discipline engineering technical work
- Ensure that the work is being executed in accordance with the company's standards and regulations
- Review discipline design drawing and documents
- Support internal engineering interest and multiple teams when requested
Previous education and experience required:
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
- 10+ years' experience within a similar position
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite