Planning and Scheduling Lead II
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is seeking a Planning and Scheduling Lead II to work within their facilities in Baytown, TX.
- Provide overall project schedule, progress measurement, and change management leadership and expertise
- Advise Project Controls Lead and Project Leadership Team of any potential schedule issues and, when necessary, provides guidance on corrective action and measures to mitigate any adverse trends
- Develop and reviews schedule corrective actions and recovery plans, and verifies needed actions/plans are implemented
- Review project changes to evaluate detail schedule impact
- Monitor and report on schedule implications of changes
- Analyze progress, schedule trends, and develop forecasts to support management decision making
- Support Project Team with ongoing project progress measurement and schedule analysis, reporting, and forecasting activities
- 5+ years of maintenance turnaround scheduling experience in primavera.
- 5+ years in maintenance field execution.
- Primavera Project Planner (P6)
- Proficient in P&ID and equipment drawings