Communications/ Community Engagement V
Our client, a major oil and gas company is seeking a Communications/ Community Engagement V to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX. This will be for an intitial 10 month contract which will be subject to extension.
- Creates and executes communications plans as well as tactical plans for key partnerships and issues, this may include: speech materials; event briefs; writing articles for internal and external publications; assistance with Graphic Design process
- Design and deliver an effective strategy for the company and its key projects
- Provide communications support and enable the distribution of key internal messages using a variety of channels
- Provide strategic advice to internal customers
- Develop and prepare internal reports on the effectiveness of various strategies
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution
- Manage components of engagements
- Develop work plans for components of engagements
- Develops materials to support business development initiatives
- Promote and direct process improvement activities
- Lead problem solving process
- 5-7 years of relevant work experience
- At least one area of focused expertise in an industry and service line
- Ability to present persuasively and effectively
- Able to effectively facilitate meetings with project team members
- Ability to lead project sub-teams with consistent oversight
- Ability to provide task leadership to staff and manage junior staff
- Ability to offer specialized functional, technical or industry expertise to business process improvement and strategy engagements
- MBA or other graduate degree
- Notes from Manager*
- This resource will be the working directly with the CoE Manager for all communications. -Have an inventory of communications that need to be created, edited, and sent out.
- This role will be 30% communications/30% Strategy/30% Analysis.
- Will be working with CoE Manager, Deployment Manager, Unit Manager, and Strategy Managers on a daily basis.
- Responsibilities will include editing the communications to be presented in a professional way. Working in PowerPoint by gathering information from the teams and inputting it into PowerPoint Slides, working in Excel using Pivot Tables, and working in SharePoint uploading and updating documents.
- This resource will also help over all to shape the strategy and will be involved in meetings where strategic thinking and analysis will be required.
- Manager is looking for a resource that has experience in consulting, working with a CoE -Manager in previous roles or Senior Level executives, PowerPoint, Excel, and SharePoint Experience.
- Nice to have includes oil/gas, Fortune 500 companies, and Spot fire experience. Must have excellent professional demeanor and communication skills.
Should you be interested in this exciting opportunity with a global oil and gas company please apply to this advert with your up to date resume. Please note that there is no per diem or relocation provided.