Airswift - Contracts Advisor - Houston, TX. 6-months contracts
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek a Contracts Advisor to join them on a 6-months contract located in Downtown Houston.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Manages teams in the sourcing process within business unit; formulates contract/bid documentation models. Creates and applies bid evaluation criteria.
- Improves negotiation plans and leads negotiations for complex risk/value contracts and claims.
- Leads the writing and review of effective scopes of work for complex risk/value contracts as well as major capital projects
- Manages post-award activities including receipt of contract obligations, written notices, amendments, contract extensions or renewals; responds to and negotiates complex contractor and company claims.
- Develops Contracts and associated commercial documents to implement Contracting Plans. Ensures proper processes and procedures are in place to execute these contracts effectively.
- Communicates with Company business owners and provides guidance on contracting policy, process, procedures, guidelines, and best practices. Produce and control correspondence with contractor.
- Manages uses of P/SCM systems (i.e. Ariba, SIMs, etc.) and utilizes the P/SCM systems to interpret data to run the business.
- Provides extensive cross-functional understanding outside area of expertise and networks with other BUs and third parties to identify and develop best practices for contracting activities to be used throughout Company while promoting appropriate best practices throughout the enterprise.
- Develops contract strategies for complex risk/value contracts. Determines situations where long term agreements will create leverage and executes.
Previous education & experience required:
- PRC MCP experience
- SASBU experience (preferred)
- Contract Advisor with experience on major ePCI packages, bid packages, etc.