Organizational Change Management (OCM) III
Airswift. Organizational Change Manager. Houston, TX.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek Organizational Change Manager to join them on a 6-month contract with the possibility to extend in Houston, TX.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Accountable for the creation and management of Change Management Plans and Programs.
- Accountable for evaluating change impacts of business solutions (which includes stakeholder assessment and complexity of the change) as well as responsible for creating communications, training programs, and knowledge management materials.
- Deliver specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.
- Responsible for deploying communication to user base; Create and deploy training materials (short videos, job aides, CBT possibly)
- 5 years of experience.
- Proven experience in helping projects (change initiatives) meet business, schedule, and budget objectives.
- Experience in Change Management & Training.
- Capable to work on a wide range of projects including, but not limited to, implementations and upgrades, process re-design and improvement, organizational change, individual and team performance improvement and effectiveness.
- OCM for SuccessFactors deployment. Preferred performance management and spot awards modules specifically.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.