- Organize regular meetings with IWOCS systems Engineers to ensure FEED engineering progress and close out with all contractor alliance companies.
- Comment on all IWOCS Systems related documentation within Prodom in accordance with the Contract and Work Time Schedule ensuring consistency with COMPANY's Specifications and requirements.
- Act as Leader for specific documents, as agreed with IWOCS Lead Engineer and dependent upon area of individual specialisation, consolidating comments from other reviewers.
- Technical advisor to the SPS package on drilling constraints, approaches, design and so on that might affect SPS package
- Provide technical support to XT/Wellhead Engineer to ensure seamless design and installation
- Liaise with other disciplines and Packages to ensure cross-package conformity of designs
- Liaise with COMPANY specialists within technical departments to ensure conformance proposed designs with, or for approval to derogate from, COMPANY specifications.
- Participate in relevant technical workshops, resolution of interface design issues with packages and existing systems on the Egina and related qualification activities.
- Identify and manage risk associated with FEED engineering activities.
- Participate in relevant technical workshops and in resolution of interface design issues between Preowei subsea technical teams, project packages and Egina field operations.
- Work closely with other COMPANY team members and contractor alliance counterparts to ensure correct information is transmitted and fully aligned.
- To coordinate the Engineering activities during the FEED phase, in conformity with TOTAL specifications and HSE rules, and within the agreed budget, schedule and the SOR.
- Act as drilling interface engineer within the project and interface with Deepwater drilling and completions department to ensure synergy with operations and equipment design is done in accordance with standard operational practices.
- Responsible for validating the equipment qualification status (procedure / programme / report) and shall remain, during the FEED studies, the correspondent for any engineering problem occurring, for any advice to be given or technical deviation request to be analysed and answered.
- May participate in the development of Project Management main documents (FDP, PEP, PQP, Risks, etc.) for URF/SPS matters.
- Report progress of IWOCS & SPS/Drilling interface engineering activities to IWOCS/XT Lead Engineer.
- Maintain a good and respectful working attitude and good team spirit
- Comply with security rules when in NIGERIA, sites or contractor's premises outside of NIGERIA
- Comply with site security, health and safety instructions and to stay vigilant and maintain continuous awareness of hazards and surroundings.
- Comply with all required COMPANY HSE requirements e.g. training, PPE, site inductions etc.
- Report any issue/anomalies (using system in place in the facility) and to make use of TOTAL STOP WORK policy as necessary.
- Ensure that relevant TOTAL 12 golden rules are adhered to.
- Reports to and assist the SPS XTree / IWOCS Lead in the coordination of all transverse activities.
- Responsible for all the activities related to the FEED studies for IWOCS systems, i.e. to organise, manage, follow-up and control all the engineering deliverables
- Ensure that all engineering deliverables are timely issued and fit for purpose. He shall also ensure that engineering interfaces with other concerned packages are dully dealt with and managed.
- Responsible for ensuring that the IWOCS will be fit for purpose, operable, maintainable and reliable
- Education: First degree in relevant Engineering Discipline. Master degree or an equivalent is an advantage
- Expertise: Subsea Wellhead and XT Systems Engineering & FEED Experience, Detailed Knowledge of API 6A, 17D & ISO 13628-4-7 & ISO 10423
- Technical Experience: Minimum 10 Years Subsea Wellhead & XT systems Engineering Experience