ERP Processes Administrator & Administrative Assistant
7 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a great Oil & Gas company, is seeking an ERP Processes Administrator & Administrative Assistant to work in a 12 months contract position located in Bartlesville, OK.
This role is responsible for administering ERP common work processes and providing administrative assistance support for Information Technology.
- Someone who is comfortable working in SharePoint and who has some IT background (Service Desk and/or Production Controller)
- Advanced MS Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel);
- Experience with system controls, and user administration
- Experience with managing Microsoft Outlook calendars
- Experience with SAP, including invoice processing, purchase orders, travel, and expense reporting
- Experience as a SharePoint Administrator
- Understanding of Records Management requirements and experience with records management coordination
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lead effective meetings
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Self-directed and a team player