5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an American chemical company, is seeking someone for a Planner/Schedule position to work within their facilities located in Deer Park, TX.
The role's focus is to provide planning and scheduling support for the Corporate Engineering group's small to mid-cap projects portfolio. This person will work closely with Corporate Engineering, Project Managers and Contractors.
- Overall project reporting
- Preparing project cost and schedule forecasts
- Formulating project completion forecasts and trend analysis
- Interfaces with contractors to maintain an effective project schedule
- Earned Value Management analysis of project performance
- Reviewing and appraising all requests for changes on contracts (Change Orders)
- Monitoring contractor staffing and equipment expenditures on contracts
- Monitoring installed quantities
- Analyzing contractor claims for additional costs
- Review contractor invoices
- Generating and monitoring project tracking metrics
- Proficiency in P6, MS Project and Excel is required.