Supply Chain Analyst
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, a major Oil & Gas Company, is looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to work in a 5 months contract position in San Ramon, CA.
This Analyst position supports the Supply Chain Category Managers in the tactical aspects of their procurement and Contracting activities, especially supplier billing rates analysis and Contracts drafting and administration.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, and critical thinking
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to analyze rates trends and project future expenses Proficiency with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint; SharePoint, ARIBA, Maximo, SAP pivot table, v-lookup, h-lookup.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 years of work experience required.
- Analyze rate change proposals
- Train suppliers on updating their electronic catalogs and validate rate changes
- Coordinate with timekeeping on the release of new catalogs based on when rates are effective and when Timekeeping is up to date on invoices
- Update Maintenance and Industrial Services (MIS)
- Assist Category Managers with updating the compensation schedule and exhibits for Maintenance Contracts Administer MLA/PLA work hours changes
- Create basic Contract amendments
- Interface with corporate Supply Chain and Finance groups to update ARIBA and SAP systems when suppliers have these changes
- Facilitate Contracts execution
- Update ARIBA and other systems as directed by Category managers
- Verify completion of requests to our Shared Services systems support group in Manila
- Interface with Shared Services to perform supplier qualification, follow-up and liaison work. Liaison to verify Health, Environmental and Safety Supplemental Forms have been completed and submitted to Manilla Shared Services
- Collect suppliers compliance reporting documentation and review suppliers submissions for completeness and adherence to requirements
- Collect and review for compliance suppliers insurance certificates
- Validate any reconciliations needed with Timekeeping based on the timing of rate effectiveness and Timekeeping invoicing activity
- Create Summaries in SharePoint template for suppliers compensation schedules, listing out various aspects of compensation that is laid out in the Contract Compensation Schedule
- Administer Owner Controlled Insurance Program