5 days left
- Full Time
Airswift has been tasked by one of our major oil & gas clients to seek a Piping Design to work within their facilities located in Long Beach, CA for an initial 7-month contract.
Within this position you will be responsible for technical direction of piping engineering discipline for a project.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Perform initial project development regarding project scope, design basis, effort hour budget, staffing suppliers, deliverables and execution process. Alongside, will monitor the progress of those processes
- Ensure that local client procedures are considered when preparing activities
- Responsible for Program and Project Audits
- Ensure that all deliverables from Piping engineering tracked the quality processes
Previous education and experience required:
- Advanced knowledge if Caesar II
- Knowledge of SmartPlant Review, NavisWorks and Microsoft Office