Offshore Installation Leader / RSES (28/28)
5 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an oil & gas operating company, require an experience Offshore Installation Leader for a 28/28 contract in the Caspian sea.
- Supervise and coordinates the preparation of the vessel operations:
- Prior to Barge/Vessel mobilization, assist Platform Project Team onshore for documentation review and preparation(procedures, drawings, SIMOPS/COMOPS dossier, etc);
- Verify consistency and completeness of vessel compliance dossier and implantation of all corrective measures;
- Review and validate offshore ITPs;
- Supervise vessel trials and pre‐operation tests and specific vessel preparation.
- Verify completeness of the vessel mobilization;
- Verify readiness of the vessel and the equipment before staring any operations;
- Assist shore base to establish the COMPANY personnel rotation plan to cover the vessel campaign, as required;
- Participates to Hazid/Hira/JSA for activities involving the Barge/Vessel, as required;
- Verify completeness and consistency of the dossier of all deliverables/documents/procedures applicable and required for the job.
- Verify completeness and consistency of all SIMOPS/COMOPS required for dedicated operations and coordinate with fieldops for any SIMOPS/COMOPS purpose.
The job holder shall:Monitor the operations executed by CONTRACTOR with the dedicated vessel:
- Raise Offshore Contractual CERTIFICATES (such as Ready For Installation Certificate) prior and after offshore operations;
- COMPANY focal point for day to day activity on board the installation vessel. Attend and report outcomes of daily vessel operations meeting held with CONTRACTOR;
- Coordination of the work of the COMPANY team on board (CPY Night Rep., Welding/NDT/Coating Inspectors,Structure/PVV/E&I Supervisors and any other specialists that may be required for the SOW)
- Ensure that safety remains the main priority at all times by checking that Contractor HSE practices are acceptable, that proper measures and procedures are being implemented by everyone concerned, and that all risks are evaluated and planned for by the Contractor
- Monitor that the work is performed in accordance with industry best practices and project specifications
- Identify deficiencies and develop solutions to assist Contractor to achieve the objectives of the project
- Check that the planning schedule is adhered to and report on any major deviations from it to the Construction Lead, suggesting solutions
- Identify critical activities and potential bottlenecks for the progress of the works
- Establish and maintain effective working relations with Contractor to ensure that Company objectives are met
- To ensure the Installation of the Receiving Facilities by the EPCI Contractor is carried out in accordance with the high safety standards of client.
- To monitor the that the quality of the Installation activities executed by the EPCI Contractor is in accordance with Projectstandards
- To monitor the progress of the Installation activities executed by the EPCI Contractor and report on any major deviationsfrom Project planning schedule
Required skills and experiene:
- Extensive experience in oil and gas offshore installation, including but not limited to :
- Significant experience in a management role in oil and gas offshore installation
- Significant experience in the context of large offshore oil and gas international projects
- Familiar and proven experience with RSES roles on similar positions
- Good understanding of the contractual relationships involved
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
The successful application will receive a NET daily rate, flights and a 28/28 rotation.
To apply or for further information, please submit CV applications.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.