Senior Contract Front end / Angular developer, Glasgow
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client based in Glasgow are looking for a talented and experienced front end developer with strong technical skills to work with our team. The ideal candidate will have delivered multiple web site deployments using a number of different web front end technologies.
We can offer an initial 6 month contract and attractive daily rates. Some flex is available for start time. We are looking for candidates to start by August 12th.
- Minimum 7 years of front end web development, including test-driven-development
- Excellent CSS and HTML skills
- Experience of setting web design and development standards (eg accessibility, security, responsive design)
- Experience of designing large scale web solutions, microservices and service oriented architectures
- Strong communication skills
- Mentoring and knowledge sharing with others
- Experience of development using cloud based solutions (AWS, Azure or Google Cloud)
- Experience of API development and testing
- Experience of working with containerization technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
- Exposure to wider AWS technologies (e.g. API Gateway, Lambda, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy)
- Experience of creating enterprise-grade Java applications
- Experience of working with web service technologiesWe cannot provide sponsorship for this role.
If you are interested in this role then please send me your latest CV, or call me in the Manchester Progressive offices. You can find me on linkedin also.
To find out more about Progressive Recruitment please visit www.progressiverecruitment.com
Progressive Recruitment, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales