SAP Technician (Procurement/Accounting)
3 days left
- Full Time
Our client, multinational oil and gas company, is seeking someone for a SAP Technician (Procurement/Accounting) professional to work within their facilities located in Houston, TX.
- Managing the invoices workflow
- Monitoring invoice payments and implementing solutions to avoid delay in payment process.
- Interface with Finance Department to resolve invoicing and Service entry issues
- Controlling Service entry process to maintain efficiency and timely approval process.
- Monitor and manage goods receipt workflow to maximum efficiency.
- Call-off creation for planned services
- Maintaining call-off documentation and providing contractor with the copy of call-off.
- Report Generation and Distribution:
- Weekly Contract Managers Report
- Weekly Call-Off spend Report
- Contract Expiration Status Report
- Contract ACV Remaining Funds Report
- Minimum 5 years oil and gas experience in well operations as well as knowledge of accounting and procurement functions and processes.
- Minimum 3 years contracting experience
- Shall possess advanced skill with SAP system software
- Shall have good verbal communications skills
- Shall have good written communication skills
- Shall have knowledge of Microsoft and Outlook software systems.