Site Planning Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a Site based Planning Engineer to be based on their site in Ravenna, Italy. The role is offered with a long-term contract, negotiable daily rate and a Monthly travel and accommodation allowance.
As Site Planning Engineer you'll be reporting to the Site Manager and overseeing the Planning on the project.
- Provides site-based planning and scheduling service for the Offshore platform
- Supports the Site Manager by providing visibility of progress status and performance against the baseline.
- Performs duties as the site representative of the Project Services department, facilitating its communication with the site team and the EPC contractor
- Sets up and maintains a visual board at the site office for the effective communication of progress status. Establishes other templates for internal reporting.
- Coordinate reporting form the site team to internal and external stakeholders.
- Collaborate and interact with Contractor project service team on schedule and progress issues
- Reviews detailed schedules and verifies progress reports provided by the EPC contractor
- Ensures that the EPC contractor has a credible planning process and progress measurement methodology. Carries out audits when necessary.
- Ideally have a degree in Engineering or related subject.
- Experience gained within Planning working on Oil and Gas Projects, ideally gained working on Offshore Accommodation platform construction projects
- Expertise with professional planning tools and techniques e.g. Primavera P6, Primavera Risk Tool, Acumen Fuse