Lead Electrical Engineer
4 days left
- Full Time
Provide technical expertise in all areas of design of electrical system for heated pipeline for FEED phases, including but not limited to:
Power control module design
Cable qualification requirements and tests
Cable installation analyses,
methods for installation, pre-commissioning and commissioning
Knowledgeable in pipeline
1. Reviews, comments and verifies contractors engineering
2. Reviews and comments on specifications, requisitions, designs, procedures and all documentation issued by the SURF contractors
3. Assists with the management of the pipeline design and installation contractors
4. Prepares and presents technical dossiers
5. Reviews, comments participates and attends risk assessments
6. Preparing technical specification and scopes of work
7. Coordinates technical queries and compiles responses
8. Prepares scopes of work for verification contracts
9. Manages and liaises with the engineering verification contractors
10. Follows Heating system qualification activities performed by Contractors
11. Assists in the development of heating system inspection and intervention strategy and procedures to ensure the integrity and sustainability of the heating system
12. Assist Topsides engineer in the integration of the Power Control Module
13. Manage assistance from HQ Company electrical specialist (DSO/IP/TEC) (derogation requests, feedback, …).
14. Ensure close coordination with other disciplines on all Engineering, Constructability and Operational matters (in particular with LLIs items).
15. Accurate updates of critical documents such as power balance, consumer list, SLD, etc…
16. Prepares REX reports (return of experience/feedback memo), including one at end of mission.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
o Experience with DEH pipeline technology as well as the design, qualification and installation of the same
o Ability to get along well with others and take a pragmatic approach to problem solving situations.
o Ability to multi-task and work as part of small and flexible team.
o Fluid communicator capable to represent the project in front of third parties and other stakeholders in a professional and organised manner.
- Languages: Fluency in the English language
- Extensive Professional Experience
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.