Supply Chain IT Sourcing Specialist
2 days left
- Full Time
Airswift - Supply Chain IT Sourcing Specialist - Houston, TX - 12 months contract
Our client, a major O&G company, is seeking for a Supply Chain IT Sourcing Specialist to work in Calgary, AB on a 12-months contract.
The Specialist is responsible for ensuring the execution of services strategy in collaboration with suppliers. The resource will be responsible for assisting stakeholders in successfully sourcing, implementing new strategies and processes to exploit vendor delivered services.
- The Specialist is responsible for developing new processes, templates, tools, and artifacts, executing sourcing initiatives of newly developed processes, working with project and service owners to optimize vendor delivered services and ensure the attainment of stabilization exit criteria as new processes are operationalized.
- Manage collaborative sourcing initiatives, including pre-proposal (RFIs), RFP and post-award implementation where required.
- Build and execute on RFP's and Statements of Work
- Communicate with vendors
- Develop processes and roll-out of enterprise technology vendor management to 1200 employees
- Must understand contractual, commercial and operational working relationships with vendors to ensure effective delivery of committed services.
- 7 years with IT experience
- Leadership and management skills