2 days left
- Full Time
Our client is seeking a Mechancial Engineer to work within their faiclities in Kuparuk
The Line Lift Engineers role is to support the Corrosion Under Insulation program by generating Engineered line lifts for the line lift crew to execute. Generating an Engineered line lift plan requires a field visit with the line lift foreman, generation of an AutoPIPE stress model, and creation of a two page line lift document which is issued to the line lift crew for execution. Will need to work autonomously within established procedures and practices
- * Provides mechanical engineering support to facilities design and operations.
- * Provides discipline technical support during the project FEL process for new and/or revamp projects.
- * Provides technical support for problem solving and development of recommendations to reduce or eliminate failures.
- * Keeps abreast of new developments in applicable codes in order to utilize the latest available technology.
- * Assists in the design, layout, testing, and evaluation of mechanical and electro-mechanical devices or systems.
- * Provides support for design and/or modification of hardware in production.
- * Oversees technical studies.
- * Supports supply chain in mechanical system and equipment procurement activities.
Skills and Experience:
- * Senior level, typically 7-10 years of experience.
- * Understands advanced aspects of discipline and is viewed as an expert in a given field.
- * Applies broad range of competencies to develop solutions to complex problems.
- * Influences others to achieve objectives.
- * Often provides specialized/technical/functional guidance to others within department and/or business asset.