Airswift. Application Developer. Charleston, WV.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek an Application Developer to join them on an initial 6 months contract with the possibility to extend to work in Charleston, WV.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Provide applications programming and analysis tasks using the Microsoft stack for on-premise applications and the AWS stack for cloud applications and machine learning.
- Makes decisions and recommendations on highly technical or complex issues and without formal guidelines or precedents and exercises resourcefulness and ingenuity to interpret policy
- Manage very complex or multiple facets of a technical solution and is considered a SME.
- Develop and document software based on a defined set of design and performance requirements
- Adhere to processes defined by the Technical Lead and Solution Architect
- Take part in application design, database design, schema layout and data loading
- Participate in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development process and Quality Management Plan
- Prepare sample data and unit test plans Troubleshoot and corrects complex bugs or issues (including performance issues)
- Develop and execute unit and integration tests as per the project plan
- Experienced MVC developer with a solid understanding of Angular6+, WebAPI development using c#, Typescript.
- Experience with the AWS platform and Python scripting is a plus
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.