IT-Analyst / IT Developer
Our client, a major Oil & Gas company, is looking for an IT-Analyst/ IT Developer to work in a 10 months contract position in San Ramon, California.
The primary objective of this role is to perform the technical analyst responsibilities in an HR implementation within the organization. The ideal candidate will have a good mix of technical, analytical and strategic thinking skills. As well as strong influential leadership, communication and relationship building skills.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
- 5-7 years of technical analyst experience on software deployments required
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst or IT Developer
- Development experience in needed language or technology
- 2-5 years of ETL development experience required
- Unit and integration testing between systems experience required
- Strong documentation skills required
- Strong leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills required
- MS Office Suite, SharePoint experience required
- Candidates local to San Ramon/Bay Area required
- Analyze highly complex business requirements; generate technical specifications to design or redesign complex software components and applications
- Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts
- Leverage industry best practices to design, test, implement and support a solution
- Assure quality security and compliance requirements are met for supported area
- Be flexible and thrive in an evolving environment
- Adapt to change quickly and adjust work accordingly in a positive manner
- Provide technical development and analytical support for DataStage ETL applications that are implemented across multiple business groups/units.
- Assist in providing technical direction for future projects
- Educate team on ETL development as required, by arranging knowledge transfer sessions